instant dosa with rice flour and urad dal flour is an healthy & tasty break fast. How to prepare this flour check this Boorulu pindi(Flour). instant butter milk dosa is one of the quickest break fast to prepare. You can have this as a break fast/snack. I will keep this flour in stock and i will prepare these type of break fasts when there is no time in my hand.
Ingredients for instant dosa with rice flour and urad dal flour
- Boorulu pindi – 1 Cup
- Butter milk(sour)
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Jeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Onion – 1 Medium
Preparation Method for instant dosa with rice flour and urad dal flour
- Chop the onions into very small pieces.
- Take a bowl add flour, chilly powder, salt, jeera and mix well.
- Make a thin batter (as shown in pic) with the help of butter milk.
- Heat a dosa pan on stove, after pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the pan with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Pour the batter on pan starting from the border of the pan to the middle with the help of large spoon.
- Add onions on top of the dosa.
- Again add the oil around the borders of the dosa.
- Flip the other side after one side is cooked (if the border came little golden color then you can flip).
- After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the batter.
You can have this tasty & easy tiffin with tomato dal, any dal or even without any thing.