BOTTLE GOURD CURRY WITH COCONUT & GROUND NUT MASALA is very delicious curry. The curry has very simple process but its taste is awesome. Coconut & ground nut masala will give nice flavors to the bottle gourd, every one likes this curry. It perfectly goes with rotis / rice.
- Bottle gourd – ½ of one medium bottle gourd (7 – 8 inches)
- Ground nuts – 4 tbsp
- Coconut – 15 small pieces
- Garlic – 6 – 7 no
- Coriander seeds – ½ tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Wash & peel the skin of bottle gourd & chop it into pieces.
- Take a mixy jar, add ground nuts, coconut pieces, garlic, cumin & coriander seeds, slat, chilly powder and make them into kachabacha powder.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai, add oil & gravy, fry it until oil oozes out from the surroundings of the gravy.
- Now add bottle gourd pieces and fry for few seconds.
- Add some water and cook for 3 whistles.
Delicious bottle gourd curry is ready to enjoy its taste 🙂 .
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water(more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until bottle gourd pieces gets cooked.