Bread halwa recipe with step by step photos. The recipe of bread halwa can be made during festivals like diwali, pongal as it has very simple and quick process. Bread halwa is very delicious sweet. bread halwa is one of the easiest Indian halwa recipes.I am showing this time very easiest method to prepare this bread halwa recipe. When ever I prepared this sweet, I will finish this bread halwa in one sitting . If you are looking for other Indian halwa recipes then check sooji halwa, maida halwa, semiya halwa without milk, vermicelli halwa.
Halwa has very simple process & the preparation of this bread halwa recipe will be finished in less than 20 minutes. When there is no time to prepare sweets during festivals or when guests came then bread halwa is one of the best option to do. If you are new to cooking then you can cook this recipe of bread halwa because this bread halwa recipe does not require much cooking skills.
If you are looking this bread halwa recipe without milk then you can add water instead of milk, but i suggest adding milk is the best option. Bread halwa in telugu will be uploaded soon. Lets start the bread halwa recipe process.
- Bread – 9 slices
- Sugar – 10 tbsp
- Milk – 1 ½ cup
- Ghee – 4 – 5 tbsp
- Dry fruits
how to cook bread halwa recipe
- Break the bread slices into small pieces.
- Heat a kadai add ghee, after ghee melts add dry fruits & fry for few seconds.
- Now add the bread pieces and fry them till they get nice golden color.
- Now add sugar and mix once.
- Add milk & mix once.
- Boil the halwa for 2 min & switch off the flame.
Enjoy the delicious bread halwa recipe.
- Find the bread nutrition @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread#Nutritional_significance
- If you want the bread halwa consistency to be little bit thin then add more quantity of milk.