CARROT HALWA is one of the most popular festival sweet. CARROT HALWA /Gajar Ka Halwa is very tasty sweet. We can prepare this sweet during DIWALI. Come on let’s enjoy the taste…
- Carrot – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 3/4th – 1 Cup (as per your taste)
- Elachi – 2 pods
- Milk – 1 ½ Cup
- Dry fruits – 10 Cahews & 5 Almonds
- Ghee – 3 – 4 tbsp
- Wash and peel the skin of the carrots.
- Grate the carrots or chop them and add into mixy jar and blend for once or twice (like a shredded carrot not like a paste).
- Heat a kadai & add ghee, dry fruits and fry for 1 min.
- Add carrot and fry for 2min.
- Now add milk and mix once and boil it (stir in between) until carrot is cooked or the milk quantity is reduced to 1/4th quantity.
- Now add elachi and sugar and stir once.
- After milk is absorbed by the carrots switch off the flame.
Enjoy this yummy treat. Have it after keeping it in freez, it will be so yummy.