Chocolate Brownie…Ummmmmm……. taste is heavennnn 🙂 you are so excited right to see the recipe 🙂 I am also so excited to share this recipe with all of you. You don’t believe these chocolate brownies are ultimate brownies. I am sharing these tasty chocolate brownie recipe in pressure cooker with very easy process 😀 . If you have this you will definitely fall in love with realllllll chocolate brownies. The main thing is you have to take exact measurements what I have mentioned in the recipe. If you given these chocolate brownies to your kids they will enjoy like anything and surely they will become huge fan for your cooking :D.
So come on lets start the preparation for this easy chocolate brownies …
Try chocolate cake in pressure cooker too.
Ingredients for chocolate brownie
- All purpose flour / Maida – 62 grams
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 74 grams (I used Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder)
- Sugar – 230 grams
- Butter – 150 grams
- Slat – ¼ tbsp
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla – 1 tbsp
- Semi sweet chocolate chips – as your wish
instructions for chocolate brownie
- Take a bowl add maida, salt, cocoa powder & mix thoroughly.
- Melt the butter.
- Take a mixy jar add sugar & make them fine powder.
- Now add this sugar powder to the above cocoa mixture.
- Now add eggs & run the mixy once again & remove them into a bowl.
- Now add vanilla, butter, above dry ingredients & run the mixy once again.
- Add the egg mixture & again run the mixy once.
- Transfer the mixture into bowl, add choco chips & mix gently.
- Now take the cake pan / aluminum pan grease with butter and dust the pan with maida.
- Now add the cake mixture into the pan evenly.
- Remove the gasket and whistle / regulator of the pressure cooker and add water (1/4th level of pressure cooker) and keep the separator plate and cover with its lid.
- Now keep the brownie pan into the cooker and cover with lid and cook on high flame for 25 – 30 min.
- In between check the brownie is done or not with the help of knife / tooth pick.
- When your brownie gets cooked switch off the flame & keep aside & open the lid after few min (10).
- After cake gets cooled, keep the back side of the cake pan on any flat plate & tap nicely then cake will come out easily, in case if it is not coming then loosen the edges of the cake with knife then tap it will come out.
- Cut them into desired shape pieces and enjoy heavenly taste with your family.
- Take exact measurements of the ingredients.
- While adding eggs just run the mixy for just few seconds only.
- In this process the brownie should cook on high flame only.
- Through out the process remove the gasket and whistle from the pressure cooker lid.
- If you are not having cake pan, you can use any aluminum round pan.