Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe, Ummm..My favorite cooker chocolate cake. Come on guys be attention New year and Christmas are arriving. We have to plan to give some small surprises to our beloved ones, Right? then cooker chocolate cake is one of the cutest surprise you can give to your hubby or beloved ones. Try this chocolate cake and surprise them they will simply love it. chocolate cake in cooker has very simple process to prepare. To prepare this chocolate cake no need of micro oven, whisk or electric blender. I am showing this yummy chocolate cake in pressure cooker … So why late come on lets do the preparations for New Year celebrations.
other cooker cake recipes are
looking for no baking dessert recipes then check
- Maida – 200 grams
- Sugar – 150 grams
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 2 ½ tbsp
- Milk – 150 ml
- Unsalted butter – 50 grams
- Eggs – 2 at room temperature
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Tooty fruity – 4 tbsp
- Dry fruits
cooker chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos
- Make the sugar into fine powder.
- Take a bowl add milk & butter & boil the milk (on low flame)until butter melts.
- In a bowl add maida, cocoa powder, sugar powder, salt & baking powder mix once & sieve them for 3 – 4 times.
- In a mixy jar add eggs and run the mixy for few min (2 min).
- Now add milk & melted butter and run the mixy for just few seconds.
- Now add the dry ingredients and run the mixy for few seconds.
- In a plate take tooty fruity and mix gently them with 1tbsp of maida. Now mix gently this tooty fruity with the cake batter.
- Now take the cake pan / aluminum pan grease with butter and dust the pan with maida.
- Now add the cake mixture into the pan evenly.
- Now add the chopped dry fruits on top of the cake.
- Remove the gasket and whistle / regulator of the pressure cooker and add water (1/4th level of pressure cooker) and keep the separator plate and cover with its lid.
- Preheat the pressure cooker for 10 min.
- Now keep the cake pan into the cooker and cover with lid and cook on medium flame for 35 – 40 min.
- In between check the cake is done or not with the help of knife / tooth pick.
- When your cake gets cooked switch off the flame & keep aside & open the lid after few min (10 – 12 min).
- After cake gets cooled, keep the back side of the cake pan on any flat plate & tap nicely then cake will come out easily, in case if it is not coming then loosen the edges of the cake with knife then tap it will comes out.
- Cut them into desired shape pieces and enjoy delicious chocolate cake with your family 🙂
Note on cooker chocolate cake:
- Take exact measurements of the ingredients.
- To get nice puffy cake beat the eggs very well.
- Through out the process remove the gasket and whistle from the pressure cooker lid.
- If you are not having cake pan, you can use any aluminium round pan.