No words to describe this DRUMSTICK CURRY WITH CASHEW NUT GRAVY. This curry is my most favorite curry. This curry has very rich gravy which has an awesome taste. Cashew Nuts& Drumsticks are great combination. Everyone likes this curry 😀 . This will perfectly goes with rice/idly/roti.
Don’t miss this awesome taste… come on lets enjoy it 🙂
- Drumsticks – 2 no
- Cashew nuts – 15 – 20 whole
- Onions – 1 medium
- Tomato – 1 medium
- Cashew bits
- Ginger & garlic – 1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Cumins seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Sahjeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Poppy seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – 1/4th cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4th tbsp
- Dagad Phool/Black stone Flower – 1
- Wash and chop the drumsticks into small pieces (3 inch).
- Take a mixy jar add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, shahjeera, cashew nuts, poppy seeds, ginger & garlic and make them into fine paste with the help of water.
- Now chop the tomato and onion into very fine pieces.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai , add oil then add onions and flower fry for some time then add tomato pieces.
- Now add drumsticks & cashew nut bits after tomato pieces are slightly smashed.
- Add the gravy , and fry it until it oozes out oil from its surrounding.
- Add some water and cook for 3 whistles.
Serve this rich and delicious curry with ildy, rice and rotis.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water(more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until drumstick pieces gets cooked.