DRUMSTICK CURRY WITH CASHEW NUT & TOMATO GRAVY is one of the mouth watering curries. This curry has nice silky texture gravy with awesome taste. It perfectly goes well with rice/rotis/idly…
- Drumsticks – 2 No(large size)
- Tomatoes – 1 ½ Small or 1 Big
- Maida – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1/2 – 3/4th tbsp (as per your taste)
- Cumin seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Shahjeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Flower – 1 No
- Poppy seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Ginger – 1 ½ inch
- Coriander seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Water – 1/4th cup
- Cashew Nuts – 10 No
- Curry leaves – Few
- Wash and chop the drumsticks and tomatoes into pieces.
- In a mixy jar add tomatoes, cumin seeds, shahjeera, salt, chilly powder, coriander seeds, ginger, maida, cashew nuts and make all these into fine paste with the help of water.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai, add oil and flower & curry leaves fry for few seconds.
- Now add the gravy and fry until gravy oozes the oil.
- Add drumstick pieces and fry for 1-2 min.
- Add water(1/4th cup) and cook for 3 whistles.
Have this mouth watering curry with awesome taste with rice, rotis, idlies, dosas.