DRY FRUIT MALAI/RABDI is an traditional sweet. DRY FRUIT MALAI/RABDI is a thickened milk with layers of malai in it. This sweet is one of my most favorite sweet. It has unbelievable taste. It has long process but it is very simple to make. Every one likes this sweet. After having this sweet every one will fall in love with this 🙂
Come lets enjoy this sweet…
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Cashews Nuts – 10 No
- Almonds – 6 No
- Pistachios – 10 No
- In a mixy jar add dry fruits and milk and make them into semi liquid form.
- Heat a non stick kadai, add milk.
- Now boil the milk.
- And after milk gets boiled, stir the milk (in between) until milk quantity is reduced to 1/4th quantity.
- Now add sugar and stir once again.
- After sugar is dissolved, then add dry fruit paste and stir nicely and cook it for 2 min.
- Switch off the flame.
Enjoy this mouth watering taste. Have this DRY FRUIT MALAI/RABDI after keeping in freez, the taste will be awesome.
- Prepare this sweet in non stick kadai so that the process will be easy & prevents the mixture from burning.