DRY FRUIT PURAN POLI/BOBBATLU is very very delicious sweet. Many variations are there in PURAN POLI/BOBBATLU,this time we are going to prepare this DRY FRUIT PURAN POLI/BOBBATLU with lovely combination ie. coconut & dry fruits. This is one of the loveliest 😀 sweet which has an awesome taste. It has very simple process to prepare & to enjoy its taste. We can do this sweet on festival days/special occasions.
Come on lets have the sweet blast 🙂
- Maida – 125 grams
- Sugar – 85 grams (as per your taste)
- Cashew Nuts – 15
- Pista – 10
- Elachi/Cardamom – 2 pods
- Coconut pieces – ½ shell of small coconut/25 medium pieces
- Take a bowl, add maida, ghee, sugar & mix them well.
- Knead into soft dough with the help of water and rest the dough for 1 hour.
- Take a mixy jar add coconut pieces, dry fruits, sugar ,cardamom & make into a mixture (mixture must be able to make round balls).
- Divide the dough & stuffing mixture into desired sized balls (always keep the stuffing ball little bigger in size than the dough ball).
- Apply oil on rolling board or polythene cover or milk packet cover.
- Keep the dough ball on the board and press with your fingers up to you got 1&1/2 inch in size.
- Keep the stuffing ball at the center and cover the stuffing ball fully by pulling the edges of the dough.
- Make into a round ball.
- Now flatten the ball with your fingers (smoothly) upto your desired thickness and shape (should be little thick).
- Do same for the rest of the bobbatlu
- Place this bobbatu on hot tawa, now apply ghee on tawa and place the bobbatu.
- Now apply ghee on upper side of bobbatu.
- Now flip the bobbatu to the other side after you got bubbles.
- Cook the bobbatu up to you got nice golden color spots on both the sides.
- Do same for the rest of the bobbatlu.
Enjoy this yummy and delicious sweet.