OMELET CHAPATI is very nutritious & delicious breakfast. This is one of the healthy & nutritious breakfasts to have in the morning time. Everyone loves this breakfast, especially kids will love & enjoy 🙂 these omelet chapatis. You can have these chapatis as breakfast/meal/snack. No need of any side dish for these omelet chapatis.
- Maida(All Purpose Flour)/Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp & ½ tbsp for egg (as per your taste)
- Ghee – 2 tbsp and few tbsp for cooking
- Milk or water – close to ½ cup
- Rice flour or wheat flour(required while rolling) – 2 – 3tbsp
- Egg – 2 No
- Chilly powder – ½ tbsp for egg (as per your taste)
- Onion – 1 medium
- Ginger – 1 inch grated
- Take bowl add Maida(All Purpose Flour)/Wheat Flour, salt, sugar, ghee and mix well.
- Knead the dough by adding milk or water and knead very well (dough should be soft).
- Keep it aside for 10 min.
- Chop the onions into very small pieces and wash the egg.
- Take a bowl add onions, salt, ginger & chilly powder and mix well.
- Add egg and beat the mixture well with the help of spoon or fork.
- Divide the dough into desired sized round balls.
- Take rice flour or wheat flour in small bowl.
- Now dip this ball into flour and keep on rolling board and roll it (if you want, sprinkle this flour while rolling).
- Roll the ball up to your desired thickness and length.
- Heat tawa and apply ghee on tawa and place chapati on tawa, now apply ghee on upper side of the chapati.
- Now pour the egg mixture (desired quantity) on the top of the chapati.
- Now flip the chapati to the omelet side once the down side of the chapati is cooked.
- Cook the chapati until omelet gets cooked.
- Remove to the plate and repeat the same for the rest of the chapatis.
Omelet chapatis are ready for serving & to enjoy this wonderful taste 🙂 .