milk poori or paala poori or pala puri with step by step photos. Milk poori recipe – paala poori recipe is my most most favorite sweet. This sweet is an authentic recipe. check other recipe of pala puri ie is pala puri wiht almond stuffing. We can keep this sweet as naivedyam during festival time. This sweet has an unique taste. Maida chapatis are teared into small pieces and we will cook these pieces in milk which has awesome taste 🙂 . Maida chapati,milk & sugar are an excellent combination which will give an delicious taste for this paala poori.
- Maida – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/4th tbsp (as per your taste)
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Milk or water – 300 ml & close to ½ cup
- Sugar – 200 – 215 grams / 3/4th cup
- Cashews Nuts and Almonds
- Cardamom/Elachi – 2 pods
- Rice flour or wheat flour (required while rolling) – 2-3 tbsp
how to make milk poori/pala puri/paala poori with step by step photos:
- Take a bowl add maida & salt and make like a dough with the help of water or milk.
- Rest the dough for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into desired sized round balls.
- Take rice flour or wheat flour in small bowl .
- Now dip this ball into flour and keep on rolling board and roll it (if you want sprinkle this flour while rolling).
- Roll the ball up to your desired thickness and length.
- Place this chapati on hot tawa .
- Flip the chapati to the other side after you got bubbles.
- Cook the chapati up to you got nice golden color spots on both sides.
- Chop the cashews and almonds.
- After chapatis are cooled break them into small pieces.
- Heat a kadai add ghee then add cashew nuts , almonds and chapati pieces and fry until dry fruits gets little golden color.
- Now add milk and boil for 5 min(until chapati pieces gets cooked).
- Now add sugar and boil until sugar gets dissolved.
- Switch off the flame and serve.
Enjoy this delicious yummy milk poori or paala poori or pala puri treat with your family and friends.