Paratha is a flat Indian bread.This time i am showing a PARATHA which is stuffed with the left over POTATO CURRY WITH COCONUT MASALA. We can have this parathas as a breakfast/light meal/snack. These parathas are very delicious, every one will enjoys the taste 🙂
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Water – nearly to ½ cup
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- POTATO CURRY WITH COCONUT MASALA – use the left over curry
- Take bowl add wheat flour, salt, sugar, ghee and mix well.
- Knead the dough by adding water and knead very well (dough should be soft).
- Keep it aside for 10 min.
- In the mean time take a mixy jar, add left over curry and once run the mixy and switch off.
- Heat a kadai add oil, after oil gets hot add onions & fry for 1 – 2 min.
- Now add these fried onions to the above curry & mix well.
- Divide the dough & stuffing mixture into desired sized balls.
- Keep the dough ball on the board and roll upto you got 3 inches height.
- Keep the stuffing ball at the centre and cover the stuffing ball fully by pulling the edges of the dough.
- Make into a round ball.
- Now roll the paratha up to your desired thickness and length.
- Heat tawa and apply ghee on tawa and place paratha on tawa, now apply ghee on upper side of the paratha.
- Now flip the paratha to the other side after you got bubbles.
- Cook the paratha up to you got nice golden color spots on both the sides.
- Do same for the rest of the dough.
Have this delicious parathas with your family.
- If you want you can dust some rice flour while rolling the parathas.