banana bread with step by step photos. Banana cherry chocolate bread is one of my most favorite cake. I am sure this cake is going to rock in your home too . I am preparing this delicious banana bread in pressure cooker with step by step pics. No need of micro oven, whisk or electric bender . Frankly speaking when i am preparing this cherry chocolate banana cake, i dont have huge expectation in taste wise, but after i tasted it, then i became a huge fan for this banana bread. If you want to do more quantity just double all the measurements.
You dont believe whenever bananas are available at home, my hand & heart are going to prepare this cake 🙂 . Beacuse it has heaven taste, easy process what else we want to prepare any dish.
It has nice moist texture, cherry and choclate chips are nicely embedded into the cake. Each slice has flavors of choclate, cheery & banana. You will enjoy in every bite of your banana cake slice.
To get better taste add fresh cherries and ripe banana. You can use ripe/ over ripe banana to prepare the cake. Add more cherries & chocolate chips because kids will enjoy like anything.
Mainly i like this cake because of its heaven taste and secondary is it has an easy process rather than other cake process. If you are new to baking then also no problem you can opt this cake, but you have to take exact measurements what i have mentioned in the recipe.
It is an excellent snack / desert for all ages 🙂
This banana bread has an ultimate taste.
banana bread recipe
banana bread ingredients
- All purpose flour – 125 grams & some more for dusting the cake pan & mixing with cherries
- Butter – 60 grams
- Sugar – 75 grams
- Egg – 1 (room temperature)
- Banana – 1 large
- Vanilla – ½ tbsp
- Baking powder – ½ tbsp
- Curd – 3 ½ tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Chocolate chips
banana cherry chocolate bread with step by step photos
- Chop the cherries into pieces.
- Take a bowl add flour, salt, baking powder & mix thoroughly.
- In the mean time melt the butter.
- Chop the banana into pieces.
- Take a mixy jar add sugar & make the sugar into fine powder.
- Now add eggs & run the mixy for few seconds.
- Add melted butter & run the mixy for few seconds.
- Now add banana pieces, curd & run the mixy once again.
- Add dry ingredients & run the mixy once again.
- Take a small bowl add cherries, chocolate chips & some maida and mix thoroughly.
- Now add these cherries (separate some to add on top of the cake) & chocolate chips into the cake batter & mix gently.
- Now take the cake pan / aluminum pan grease with butter and dust the pan with maida.
- Now add the cake mixture into the pan evenly.
- Now add the remaining cherries on top of the cake.
- Remove the gasket and whistle / regulator of the pressure cooker and add water (1/4th level of pressure cooker) and keep the separator plate and cover with its lid.
- Now keep the cake pan into the cooker and cover with lid and cook on high flame for 25 – 30 min.
- In between check the cake is done or not with the help of knife / tooth pick.
- When your cake gets cooked switch off the flame & keep aside & open the lid after few min (10 – 12 min).
- After cake gets cooled, keep the back side of the cake pan on any flat plate & tap nicely then cake will come out easily, in case if it is not coming then loosen the edges of the cake with knife then tap it will comes out.
- Cut them into desired shape pieces and enjoy easy sponge cake with your family.
Check about Banana Nutrition @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana#Nutrition
Check about Cherry Nutrition @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry#Nutritional_value