eggless banana muffins step by step photos. eggless banana raisin muffins or healthy banana muffins are so moist, healthy & delicious muffins. We can take these banana muffins as a break fast too as they are so healthy. These banana muffins are eggless and have an ultimate taste. I am showing this eggless banana muffins recipe in pressure cooker (without oven) & easy process. If you are looking for eggless cake recipe then check this eggless chocolate cake recipe and other baking recipes are apple strudel, choco lava cake, chocolate cup cakes, banana cherry chocolate cake.
These healthy banana muffins has very easy process and can be prepared in quick time. We are using 1:1 ratio of wheat flour & all purpose flour to prepare these eggfree banana muffins. If you want you can go ahead and use only wheat flour to prepare these healthy banana muffins.
I have used afghan raisin which is one of the hero ingredient in this recipe. Instead of afghan raisins you can use any premium raisins to get an ultimate taste. As these are healthy banana muffins make more and freez them and have when ever you desire to eat.
The taste will be enhances after you freez them for one day. One more thing, another hero ingredient in this recipe is banana, use over ripe bananas which gives an excellent flavor in every bite of your banana muffins. The raisins & bananas are an excellent combination to have.
eggless banana muffins has very easy process to prepare just break the banana into pieces add them into a mixy jar add all wet ingredients and run the mixy until you get a nice paste.
And all dry ingredients and once again run the mixy, that’s it process is finished. Add raisins and pour the mixture into muffins cups and pressure cook banana muffins for 30 min on high flame. After 30 min moist banana muffin cupcakes are ready to enjoy.
- Whole wheat flour – 100 grams (10 tbsp)
- All purpose flour – 100 grams (10 tbsp)
- Sugar – 160 grams (16 tbsp)
- Ripe banana – 1 ½
- Yogurt – 4 tbsp
- Baking powder – ½ tbsp
- Baking soda – ½ tbsp
- Salt – 1/4th tbsp
- Milk – 7 – 8 tbsp
- Butter – 6 tbsp
- Vanilla – 1 tbsp
- Water – 4 – 5 tbsp
- Afghan Raisins / any premium raisins – As your wish
how to make egg banana muffins or healthy banana muffins recipe with step by step photos:
- Take a bowl add wheat flour, maida, salt, baking powder, baking soda, & mix thoroughly.
- Chop the bananas (should be ripe bananas) into small pieces.
- Take a mixy jar add banana pieces, curd, milk, vanilla, water & make them into fine paste.
- Now add butter, sugar, all dry ingredients and make them into fine paste.
- Add raisins & mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture into bowl.
- Now take silicon muffin moulds (if you are not having silicon muffin moulds, you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida) & pour this muffin mixture into each bowl.
- Once again add some raisins on top of the muffins (if you want)
- Remove the gasket and whistle / regulator of the pressure cooker and add water (1/4th level of pressure cooker) and keep the separator plate.
- Now keep any aluminum pan for base.
- On top of that pan keep your banana muffin moulds & cover with lid.
- And bake on high flame only for 30 min or until when tooth pick / knife inserted it should come out clean.
- When healthy banana muffins gets cooked switch off the flame & keep aside & open the lid after few min (5).
- Now you can enjoy these ultimate moist banana raisin muffins with your family.
- Take exact measurements of the ingredients.
- Instead of using silicon moulds you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida.
- In this process eggless banana muffins should cook on high flame only.
- Through out the process remove the gasket and whistle from the pressure cooker lid.