chocolate balls with step by step photos. Biscuit chocolate balls recipe is my new favorite dessert. This chocolate balls is a no bake chocolate dessert, so which has no baking process. If you are new to cooking and want to give some cute surprise to your beloved ones then chocolate balls is very good option to try. Surely they will enjoy chocolate balls a lot.
The story behind this cute chocolate balls is, so many biscuits are left at home at the same time lovely home made chocolates also available. So thought to do some easy chocolate recipe with these two ingredients.
At that time I got this thought and I prepared this chocolate balls. This awesome dessert is prepared with just 4 ingredients. As we are adding lovely chocolates into the dessert so I guess no need to tell about its taste. This dessert is good fit for this summer holidays as kids want to eat something different after their busy schedule 🙂 .
I could not say this recipe is only for kids because every one enjoys its taste. chocolate balls has very simple process to prepare and requires very few ingredients too. and this chocolate recipe does not requires any cooking skills and it does not take much time to prepare. Start the process by breaking the biscuits into pieces and blend them into fine powder.
Now add melted butter into powder to get thick consistency (should able to do round balls). Chop the dry fruits into small pieces. Now melt the chocolate by double boiler method or in micro oven. After chocolate melts mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
Now make into small round size ball and that’s it we can enjoy now or you can keep it in freezer for just 15 – 20 min. I have used good biscuits in this recipe you can use your favorite brand’s biscuits.
You can try another chocolate recipes
chocolate balls ingredients:
- Good day biscuits or your favorite biscuits should be butter biscuits– 9 No
- Plain chocolate – 50 grams
- Dry fruits
- Melted butter – 4 tbsp
how to make chocolate balls with step by step photos
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and blend them into fine powder by using mixy jar.
- Now add melted butter to the biscuit powder and mix thoroughly.
- Melt the chocolate by using double boiler method (bottom keep on wide pan / bowl which should be filled with water and heat it for some time, now place another bowl on top of that one and keep the chocolate chips on top pan and melt them) / in micro oven, switch off the stove after chocolate melts completely.
- In the mean time chop the dry fruits into small pieces.
- Now add the chopped dry fruits into melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Now add biscuit powder into the chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly once again.
- Make them into small cute size chocolate biscuit balls.
- Keep it in freezer for 15 – 20 min and you can have (if you want you can have them immediately too).
Simple process right, now time to enjoy chocolate balls with kids & family members.