choco lava cake in cooker | choco lava cake recipe without oven
I am showing choco lava cake in cooker with detailed step by step procedure. Choco lava cake is one of the most hottest chocolate desserts. We can say choco lava cake is the king of all the chocolate desserts. choco lava cake in cooker has very simple and easy process to prepare.
showing very easy choco lava cake recipe without oven. molten lava cake is my most favorite dessert. Learn how to make choco lava cake domino’s . You may like other cake recipes or chocolate dessert recipes like Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe, eggless chocolate cake pressure cooker recipe, easy chocolate brownie recipe in pressure cooker.
Every one can prepare this choco lava cake in cooker recipe but important thing is you have to take the exact measurements what I have mentioned in the recipe.
I am a big fan for this choco lava cake. I have made this choco lava cake with home made semi sweet chocolates. Surprise your kids with this choco lava cake they will be so happy.
Start the process by mixing all the dry ingredients like maida, baking powder, baking soda, sugar. Now just beat the egg normally in small bowl because we will take only 2 tbsp of it. Take a mixy jar add egg, dry ingredients, oil, vanilla and run the mixy for few seconds.
In the mean time melt the chocolate by double boiler method / in micro oven. Then add fresh cream into the melted chocolate. Add this melted chocolate into the mixy jar and again run the mixy for few seconds. Now time to transfer the choco lava cake mixture into mould and pressure cook them for just 15 min & enjoy them when these choco lava cake are warm.
ingredients used in choco lava cake in cooker
- All purpose flour – 45 grams
- Semi sweet chocolates – 80 grams
- Cream – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 ½ tbsp
- Egg – ½ egg
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – ½ tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/4th tbsp
- Baking soda – 1/8th tbsp
how to make choco lava cake recipe without oven with step by step photos:
- Take a bowl add maida, baking powder, baking soda, sugar & mix thoroughly.
- Take a mixy jar add egg (beat 1 egg and add 2 tbsp of beaten egg), all dry ingredients, oil, vanilla and run the mixy for few seconds
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler method (bottom keep on wide pan / bowl which should be filled with water and heat it for some time, now place another bowl on top of that one and keep the chocolate chips on top pan and melt them).
- After chocolate melts, switch off the flame.
- Now add cream to the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Add this chocolate and cream mixture into the mixy jar and once again run the mixy for few seconds.
- Now take silicon muffin moulds (if you don’t have silicon muffin moulds, you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida) & pour this choco lava cake mixture into each bowl.
- Remove the gasket and whistle / regulator of the pressure cooker and add water (1/4th level of pressure cooker) and keep the separator plate.
- Now keep any aluminum pan for base.
- On top of that pan, keep your muffin moulds & cover with lid.
- And bake on high flame only for 15 min (check from 12 min onwards) or until the centre part of the cake should go little bit inside.
- When choco lava cake get cooked switch off the flame & keep aside & open the lid after few min (5).
- Now you can enjoy these choco lava cakes with your family.
Serve them when they are warm.
Note on choco lava cake in cooker
- Take exact measurements of the ingredients.
- Instead of using silicon moulds you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida.
- In this process the choco lava cake should cook on high flame only.
Through out the process remove the gasket and whistle from the pressure cooker lid.