Chocolate muffins or chocolate cupcakes have an ultimate chocolaty taste. I am showing Chocolate chip muffins recipe in pressure cooker with easy process. As my blog has completed 6 months. I am sharing one of my favorite cupcake recipe which has very easy process and has an ultimate moist chocolaty taste.
No need of micro oven, whisk or blender for this chocolate cupcake cooker recipe. Every one loves these moist chocolate chip muffins. As we are adding every one’s favorite chocolate chips, so kids will enjoy a lot. We can serve these chocolate cupcakes as desert or snack. You can freez these cupcakes & you can have them later too.
This will be some cute surprise for kids while they are arriving from school 🙂 . This chocolate chip muffins recipe has very easy process like some of the baking recipes I have shown earlier like
Start these chocolate chip muffins process by mixing dry ingredients. Then take mixy jar or blender add sugar and make into fine powder. And milk & oil and blend. Now add egg and dry ingredients and blend them once again, that’s it. Now add our favorite chocolate chips and mix gently. And pour them into muffin moulds and bake. Now our chocolate chip muffins are getting ready to eat & enjoy with in 15 – 20 min. Awesome & easy right? Then come on let’s enjoy our treat… 🙂
ingredients used in chocolate muffins or cupcake recipe
- All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
- Regular Sugar – 3/4th cup
- Baking powder – ½ tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s) – ½ cup
- Milk – 1cup
- Eggs – 1
- Vegetable oil – ½ cup
- Chocolate chips – As your wish
chocolate cupcake recipe in cooker with step by step photos
- Take a bowl add maida, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder & mix thoroughly.
- Take a mixy jar add sugar & make it into fine powder.
- Now add oil & milk & run for few seconds.
- Now add egg & all the above dry ingredients & run the mixy once again.
- Add choco chips & mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture into bowl.
- Now take silicon muffin moulds (if you are not having silicon muffin moulds, you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida) & pour this muffin mixture into each bowl.
- Once again add some chocolate chips on top of the muffins (if you want).
- Remove the gasket and whistle / regulator of the pressure cooker and add water (1/4th level of pressure cooker) and keep the separator plate.
- Now keep any aluminum pan for base.
- On top of that pan keep your muffin moulds & cover with lid.
- And bake on high flame for 20 min or until when tooth pick / knife inserted it should come out clean.
- When moist chocolate muffins gets cooked switch off the flame & keep aside & open the lid after few min (5 min).
- Now you can enjoy these ultimate moist chocolate muffins with your family.
- Take exact measurements of the ingredients.
- Instead of using silicon moulds you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida.
- In this process the chocolate muffins should cook on high flame only.
- Through out the process remove the gasket and whistle from the pressure cooker lid.