pasta recipe indian – italian pasta chapati is made by pasta dough. Believe me this chapati pasta has very delicious taste. These chapati pasta will be in little yellowish color as we are adding egg into it. showing pasta chapati in indian style pasta recipe. pasta recipe with step by step photos. we can have this indian pasta recipe during snack time for kids or lunch or dinner. by learning this recipe you will get to know how to make prepare pasta at home too as i have explained the pasta dough preparation. we can have this pasta chapati or chapati pasta with any indian gravy curries like
Last week I prepared one Italian pasta dish, at that time I got an idea why can’t I make indian flat bread chapati using this pasta dough, so it is also known as italian chapati. Then I started to prepare chapati pasta with the left over pasta dough. At the time of preparing I thought how the taste will be, after tasted this I am very much happy because it’s taste is more than my expectation. Whole family enjoyed this especially I became a big fan for this indian style pasta chapati.
We can have this pasta chapati with any gravy curries like
The preparation process is same as regular chapati process except ingredients. Start the preparation of indian pasta recipe process by kneading the dough, mix all the dry ingredients once then add egg & extra virgin oil and mix thoroughly. Now little by little water and knead until the dough became soften.
Now its time to sleep the pasta dough for at least ½ hour. Then roll the chapati & cook the chapati on hot tawa on both side & serve. I have added extra virgin oil in this pasta, in case if you don’t have virgin oil you can add vegetable oil. If your kid is not willing to eat egg then you can add more egg quantity like 1 ½ egg – 2 eggs and you have to reduce the water quantity.
Ingredients used in pasta chapati
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Sugar – 1tbsp
- Salt – 1tbsp (as per your taste)
- Extra vrigin olive oil / Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – close to 1/4th cup
- Maida (required while rolling) – 2 – 3 tbsp
how to make indian pasta chapati recipe with step by step photos
- Take bowl add all purpose flour (maida), salt, sugar and mix well.
- Now add egg and mix once again.
- Add extra virgin oil and mix once again.
- Knead the dough by adding little by little water and knead thoroughly until dough became soften (dough should be soft).
- Keep it aside for 30 min.
- Divide the dough into desired sized round balls.
- Take maida in small bowl.
- Now dip this ball into flour and keep on rolling board and roll it (if you want sprinkle the flour while rolling).
- Roll the ball up to your desired thickness and length.
- Heat tawa and apply ghee on tawa and place chapati on tawa, now apply ghee on upper side of the chapati.
- Now flip the chapati to the other side after you got bubbles.
- Cook the pasta chapati up to you got nice golden color spots on both the sides.
pasta recipe indian is ready for serving. Serve this italian chapati with any gravy curries like capsicum ground nut gravy curry / dum aloo curry, tomato pickle.
Italian pasta chapati recipe below: