rava ladoo is an indian sweet recipe. rava laddos are like balls and we are preparing with coconut, milk, suji or rava, ghee and dry fruits. showing rava ladoo with coconut.
sooji laddu with coconut and without coconut have their unique tastes. as we are adding coconut into the rava ladoo recipe, they will be little delicious than regular ones.
add sufficient amount of dry fruits, because these dry fruits will enhance the taste of rava laddo. i used to prepare this rava ladoo with coconut for festivals and regularly too as it has very easy and quick process. you can prepare this recipe for festivals like dasara, deepavali, pongal.
rava ladoo with step by step photos. while preparing ladoo recipe take care frying the rava, rawness of the sooji should be gone completely and it should fry on medium flame only. add correct amount of milk as mentioned in the recipe. in case your rava mixture got too thicken then add spoon by spoon milk, so that your mixture wont get thin.
every one likes this sooji ladoo because, they are
traditional indian sweet which can be done in quick time
ingredients used for rava ladoo with coconut
- Rava or sooji or suji- 250 grams
- Sugar – 160 grams
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- coconut – nearly to 1/2 cup
- Milk – Nearly to 70 ml
- Dry fruits
- Elachi – 3 pods
how to prepare rava ladoo recipe with step by step photos
- grate the coconut or chop coconut into small pieces and add them to mixie jar and run once the mixie to get nice coconut mixture.
- Heat a kadai, add ghee after ghee gets heated add dry fruits and fry until you get nice golden color.
- Now add the rava/sooji & fry the rava until the rava turns into light golden color (make sure to fry the rava only on medium flame and rawness of the rava should go).
- after rava got fried add coconut and fry for 4 minutes on medium flame.
- add sugar and fry them until you gets nice aroma from rava (it will take around 4 – 5 on medium flame).
- Switch off the flame after rava got little bit golden color.
- Now add milk little by little (until you are able to do laddus) to the rava and mix it.
- Now make the mixture into desired size laddus.
- Now garnish the laddus with any dry fruit and serve them.
- Enjoy this delicious coconut rava laddu with your family & friends.