rava coconut ladoo recipe with step by step photos. showing this rava laddu with coconut. this ladoo sweet are like balls and we are preparing this with coconut, milk, suji, ghee and dry fruits. rava laddu with coconut and without coconut have their unique tastes. as we are adding coconut into the ladoo recipe, they will be little delicious than regular ladoo.
while preparing this ladoo recipe take care frying the rava, rawness of the sooji should be gone completely and rava should fry on medium flame only. add correct amount of milk as mentioned in the recipe. in case your rava mixture got too thicken then add spoon by spoon milk, so that your mixture wont get thin.
add sufficient amount of dry fruits, because these dry fruits will enhance the taste of ladoo. i used to prepare this sweet for festivals and regularly too as it has very easy and quick process. you can prepare this ladoo recipe for festivals like dasara, deepavali, pongal.
every one likes this laddu because, they are
traditional indian sweet which can be done in quick time
- Rava – 250 grams
- Sugar – 160 grams
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- coconut – nearly to 1/2 cup
- Milk – Nearly to 70 ml
- Dry fruits
- Elachi – 3 pods
how to prepare rava laddu recipe with step by step photos
- grate the coconut or chop coconut into small pieces and add them to mixie jar and run once the mixie to get nice coconut mixture.
- Heat a kadai, add ghee after ghee gets heated add dry fruits and fry until you get nice golden color.
- Now add the rava/sooji & fry the rava until the rava turns into light golden color (make sure to fry the rava only on medium flame and rawness of the rava should go).
- after rava got fried add coconut and fry for 4 minutes on medium flame.
- add sugar and fry them until you gets nice aroma from rava (it will take around 4 – 5 on medium flame).
- Switch off the flame after rava got little bit golden color.
- Now add milk little by little (until you are able to do laddus) to the rava and mix it.
- Now make the mixture into desired size laddus.
- Now garnish the laddus with any dry fruit and serve them.
- Enjoy this delicious coconut rava ladoos with your family & friends.
if you want to check paneer ladoo check here.
find recipe below