RICE FLOUR UPMA (VUPPINDI) WITH BUTTERMILK is an excellent breakfast with awesome taste. We have to use little bit sour butter milk to preapre this breakfast. The good part of this breakfast is, we can prepare this break fast just in 20 min. Awesome right 🙂
Come lets do it…..
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Butter milk – 1 cup
- Red chilies/Green chilies – 5 medium or 3 large(as per your taste)
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Oil – 5 tbs
- Mustard seeds, Jeera,Urad dal
- Break the red chilies (as shown in pic), keep aside.
- Take a kadai on stove add oil, after it gets hot add mustard seeds, jeera & urad dal fry few seconds.
- Now add red chilies/green chilies fry for 1 min.
- Now add butter milk & salt.
- After butter milk gets boiled (as shown in pic) add rice flour little by little.
- Mix continuously other wise it gets stick to kadai.
- After flour gets mixed with butter milk completely (as shown in pic) add some oil and fry for 2-3 min, now you can switch off the flame.
Now you can enjoy this easy and delicious breakfast in morning or as a snack in evening.