Hmm Sabudana dosa….. These dosas are so so yummy. These are healthy too because sabudana is good for health. Sabudana Dosas are combination of rice flour, sabudana and butter milk. we will add Rice flour to get cripsy texture to dosas. We can have these with out having any thing like chutney or sambar.
- Sabudana – 1/2 cup
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Curd or buttermilk(little bit sour) – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 Medium
- Wash the sabudana.
- In a bowl add sabudana and buttermilk or curd and mix well and soak overnight or 6 hours.
- Chop the onions into very small pieces.
- Add rice flour, chilly powder, salt and mix well.
- Add water and mix like a thin batter(as shown in pic).
- Heat a pan on stove, after pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the pan with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Pour the batter on pan starting from the border of the pan to the middle with the help of large spoon & add onions on top of the dosa.
- Again add the oil around the borders of the dosa.
- Flip the other side after one side is cooked(if the border came little golden color then you can flip).
- After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the batter.
Enjoy these dosas with any dals or you can have without any thing also.