sabudana pakoda recipe – deep fried Indian snack recipe which is made from sabudana or sago and curd along with chilly powder, onions and salt which can have during winter or rainy evenings. sabudana pakoda with step by step photos. sago vada recipe is very delicious snack. We will prepare this sabudana pakoda with rice flour & sabudana. these sabudana vada is prepared using rice flour not with besan flour, who doesn’t like besan then these sago pakora is best option to serve. sabudana pakoda with step by step photos.
We can say this sabudana pakoda is a good alternative for regular pakoda or vada. Once you made this sabudana pakoda, you will prepare regularly. We can have this sago pakoda as a breakfast / snack. If you are looking for other simple indian breakfast recipes then check instant cooked rice dosa
rice flour upma
sabudana pakoda ingredients
- Sabudana -1/2 cup
- Rice flour -1/2 cup
- Salt -1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Chilly powder -1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Curd (little bit sour) -As required
- Onion -1m
how to make pakora or sabudana pakoda with step by step photos
- Wash the sabudana.
- In a bowl add sabudana and curd and mix well and soak overnight or 6 hours.
- Chop the onions into very small pieces.
- Add rice flour, chilly powder, salt & onions to the sabudana mixture and mix well.
- The batter should be like pakoda batter.
- Now you can heat the oil in wide kadai for deep frying.
- Now test the oil is in correct temperature or not for frying by adding one small pinch of sabudana batter if it comes up in 2-3 seconds means oil is perfect for frying.
- Now add small small pakodas into the oil and fry them until you got nice golden color.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the batter.
Enjoy these mouth watering sabudana pakoda along with your family.