Pesarapindi vuppindi is made by a flour i.e. Pesarapindi which is made by green moong dal & rice. Check the flours page to know how to make this flour. This breakfast is very healthy. Not only healthy, delicious too 🙂 . It has a very simple process, only thing is you should have this flour. I will keep this flour in stock, so that whenever I want I will prepare quickly. This Pesarapindi vuppindi we can do in just 20 min, so this is one of the quickest breakfast to do when there is no time in our hand. Lets look into the process………
- Pesara pindi/Greenmoongdal flour – 1cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Green chilies – 5 small or 3 large(as per your taste)
- Salt – 1-½ tbsp (As per your taste)
- Oil – 5 tbs
- Tomato – 1 medium
- Mustard seeds,urad dal, jeera
- Curry leaves – few leaves
- Ginger – 1inch
- Wash and chop green chilies and ginger (as shown in pic), keep aside.
- Chop the onions into medium sized pieces.
- Take a kadai on stove add oil, after it gets hot add mustard seeds then add urad dal and jeera.
- Now add chopped green chilies fry for 1 min and add onion pieces & ginger.
- Now add salt and fry for 2 min then add water.
- After water gets boiled (as shown in pic) add pessarapindi little by little.
- Mix continuously other wise it gets stick to kadai.
- After flour gets mixed with water completely (as shown in pic) add some oil and fry for 2-3 min,now you can switch off the flame..
Now you can enjoy this easy and delicious breakfast in morning or as a snack in evening.
You can have this by mixing with curd or butter milk
Make sure to add same measurements for water & flour.
While you are mixing the dough with water, add oil at that time it will enhances the taste.