TENDLI CURRY WITH GROUNDNUT GRAVY is very delicious curry. And the gravy is prepared by ground nuts & sesame seeds. This curry perfectly goes with rice or chapatis.
Lets have & enjoy this Tendli curry… 🙂
- Tendli – 15 – 20 big in size
- Ground nuts – 1 ½- 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 3/4th tbsp (as per your taste)
- Jeera – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3- 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4th tbsp
- Sahjeera – 1/2tbsp
- Water – 1/4th Cup
- Wash and cut the tendli into small pieces (as shown in pic).
- Take a mixy jar add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, sesame seeds, ground nuts & sahjeera and make them into fine paste with the help of water.
- Now heat a kadai or mini cooker on stove ,add oil after oil gets heated then add gravy, and fry it until it oozes out oil from its surroundings.
- Add tendli and fry for 2 min.
- Add some water and cook for 3 whistles.
Enjoy this nice taste with rice or chapatis.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water(more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until tendli pieces gets cooked.