VERMICELLI KHEER OR SEMIYA PAYASAM is my most favorite sweet 🙂 . This sweet is popular in South India. This is one of the easiest sweets to prepare by every one. This sweet has creamy texture and every one loves it.
- Semiya – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 3/4th -1 cup
- Sugar – 3/4th cup
- Dry fruits(cashews, almonds, kismis)
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Elaichi – 1/4th tbsp or 2 pods
- Heat a kadai on stove, add ghee then add vermicelli and dry fruits.
- Fry them until they little brown color.
- Add milk and boil it until semiya gets cooked completely (milk reduced to ½ quantity).
- Now add sugar and boil it for 4-5 min.
- Switch off the flame.
Now you can enjoy this wonderful & delicious taste.